9 May 2010

Sketchbook Magazine issue 2

Here I am, I still have something to write, I wasn't just laying down in my bed and wetting my pillow with my mouth water thorough the previous weeks.

Long time ago, I think that was last year, I visited Sketchbook Magazine's office in London for showing my portfolio. I was surprised and inspired by how young the editors are and their passion and talent. Sketchbook Magazine is a quality magazine with fantastic eye candy, it showcases established and emerging creative talents in fashion, design and culture with a focus in features, photography and illustration.

They just published their issue 2 which I contributed a series of illustration featuring Nick Knight's SHOWstudio, it was a fun project and I really enjoyed drawing the costumes designed by Gareth Pugh. Hope you enjoy it too...

You can also read web version of Sketchbook Magazine issue 2 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment